Construction and accommodation details comprises of:
The Roof: Pitched reinforced concrete roof slab decked with concrete tiles and provided with pre-cast coping on parapet walls.
Walls: A framework of reinforced concrete columns, beams and floor slab with spaces in-between filled with coral stone/concrete blocks masonry walls externally rendered, internally plastered/painted. Wet areas are lined with ceramic wall tiles to various heights.
Floor: Concrete slab lined with high quality of glazed ceramic tiles.
Windows: Aluminum sliding casements.
Doors: External Doors are of Solid hardwood whilst internal ones are veneered solid-core type.
Staircase: Reinforced concrete 250mm wide treads and 165mm risers provided with guarding rails and balustrades.
1. Carport for 2 no. Motor Vehicles
2. Entrance verandah
3. Lounge/Dining area
4. Common cloakroom provided with wash hand basin and water closet
5. Guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite cloakroom having wash hand basin, overhead shower and sprinkler and water closet.
6. Kitchen provided with reinforced concrete worktops, double drain stainless sink unit, storage cabinets and access door to rear.
1. Landing access lobby.
2. Study room with sliding door to balcony.
3. Bedrooms II & III with built in wardrobes each bedroom being ensuite having shower and hand wash basin.
4. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dressing area, ensuite cloakroom having wash hand basin and WC. Bedroom has sliding doors leading to a balcony.