The Aberdare Hills Golf Resort is a development by Panda Development Company Limited (PDCL).PDCL is a specially created company dedicated to facilitating the construction and management of the development.
Aberdare Hills Golf Resort is Kenya’s first world class and eco-friendly golf resort. Sitting on a 1665 acres, it includes:
- An 18-hole 72-par golf course, constructed under international and USGA championship standards;
- 845 residential sites for development within set designs to provide an exclusive and luxurious residential lifestyle;
- A club house, featuring a small bistro-style café, members' bar, and residents' lounge;
- An exclusive 5-star boutique hotel, with 120 rooms and gross floor area of 16,000sqm. The hotel will also include rental villas with a gross floor area of 250sqm each; and
- Recreation and entertainment facilities including spas